Code of Conduct for Students
- Discipline is necessary to achieve success in life. Regularity and punctuality have a prominent place in the institution.
- Students are expected to maintain the highest standards of discipline and dignified manner of behavior inside as well as outside the College campus.
- They shall abide by the rules and regulations of the College and should act in a way that highlights the discipline and esteem of the College.
- A six day working schedule from Monday to Saturday is followed.
- All the students are expected to be present in the class well-within time. Late coming will also result in loss of attendance for the corresponding hour.
- No student shall enter or leave the class room when the session is on without the permission of the teacher concerned.
- In the events of Student seminars/project presentations etc., it is compulsory that all the students of the concerned class be present for the entire session.
- Keeping classrooms and College premises neat and clean and treating the College property carefully, as their own, gives a sense of belongingness.
- Decent behavior requires abstaining from throwing paper, food or other articles in the class room or around.
- Updating themselves by reading notices posted on the notice board is required.
- The Principal at discretion may require a student who fails to show adequate progress in studies, who is irregular in attendance.
- Ragging of any kind is strictly forbidden in the campus.
- Students are always required to wear their identify card when they are in the College.
- For independent study, students are expected to use the class rooms, library or the demarcated areas of the academic building and shall not resort to sitting on staircases or circulation areas where they could interfere with the free movement.
- Access to academic buildings beyond the above timing and on holidays without written permission from the concerned HOD will be treated as a case of indiscipline.
- Keep the campus neat and clean. Do not put any waste anywhere in the campus except in the waste baskets kept.
- Carefully handle the furniture, equipment, fixtures and appliances of the College and lab.
- Careless handling/misuse of the above could result personal injuries or damage to property.
- Follow safety precautions near moving machines and electrical installations. In the event of damage of property, the responsible students shall have to bear the cost of replacement/repair with fine.
Code of Conduct for Teachers
Code of conduct for Non-teaching Staff